We recommend following these measuring tips prior to making your final selection:
- Measure your feet from heel to toe standing up.
- Ensure an accurate reading when measuring by shifting your weight forward and flattening your foot.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Some people have one foot slightly larger than the other. Choose the size that fits the larger of the two.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Consider the socks or tights you’ll wear most often with your shoes. For thicker socks or tights, you may want to order shoes 1/2 size larger than you normally wear.
- Measure your feet in the afternoon, when feet tend to be their largest.
- If the style is only available in whole sizes, order the next half size up, if you are in between sizes.
Please use these size charts to help determine your size. Because sizing and cut
will vary between brands, please use the charts as a general guide to compare the various size scales. If you have a specific sizing question or would like more information, please contact Customer Care.
Sizes listed are US, unless otherwise noted.